1. Such conflicts/pressures as fishing, recreation, boating, industry, business, humans and planning. All of which have a huge impact on the environment and have to be considered when targeting the outcomes of these stresses.
2. Participants involed include; stakeholders, businesses, organisations, interest groups, tourism, and hollistically anthropogenic visions.
3. My chosen conflict used during this exam was the Falmouth cruise terminal to be undertaken in Falmouth habour, i concentrated my analysis on the transport system to be put in place and various resolutions that could help rectify the issues concerned.
- Career aspirations: Marine/Terrestrial conservation, animal welfare (fingers crossed)
- To be completely honest i dont think my goal has changed in a number of years, certainly not in the last 2 years, as its still to conserve the environment to the best of my ability.
- Conservation & research: http://www.stopdodo.com/job_search/job_details.asp?j=1559
- Post graduate opportunity: http://www.stopdodo.com/job_search/job_details.asp?j=1551
- Conservation Officer: http://environmentjobs.co.uk/job.cfm?id=6105
- Conservation & Ecology: http://www.stopdodo.com/job_search/job_details.asp?j=1558
- Volunteering: Good, almost cost free, effective conservation projects: http://www.volunteerlatinamerica.com/